Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Second interview candidates review their interview experience at Blue Inc Schaumburg 10.23.13 - 11.11.13

"Cori and Kathy were both extraordinary! They knew what they were doing and they set a really good example of what is required of someone who will be successful in the position.  I couldn't believe that they had only been with the company for such a short time.  It showed me that the training provided with Blue Inc. would allow me to develop my professional skills at my own pace and hone my ability to interact and relate to many different people.  It was also good to see the teamwork between Cori and Kathy, and I feel that it is indicative of the culture at Blue Inc. On the scale of 1-10, my confidence in my ability to perform the duties of the position and advance is an 11!"  - Gabriel

"The passion that I saw from the employees at Blue Inc. is what separates it from the other companies that I have interviewed with.  The representatives that took me out (Kathy and Cori) made this one of the most exciting interview processes that I have gone through.  I feel that Blue Inc. would give me the confidence and set a path to management that I know I can reach because it is clearly defined." - Megan


"The one thing that separates Blue Inc. is the process of how you give people an actual look into a day in the life of someone at the entry level.  It's much different from any other place that I have interviewed with.  The representative was great at laying out the timeline and expectations of potential candidates.  I feel that there is a great foundation for me to reach my goals of getting into a management position." - Kyle


"As compared to other companies that I have interviewed with, the people at Blue Inc. are very positive, passionate and easy going.  The representative that took me out was very positive and had a good sense of humor.  He also has a great work ethic and was very forthcoming about the position.  Overall, my experience with the interviewing process was great, however it wasn't a good fit for me because I'm looking for more of a market research position."  - Leane


"Blue's promotional timeline seems very streamlined; so much so, that I feel that I would see results in a short time frame.  The fact that companies use Blue Inc. to do their direct marketing makes sense, seeing that the representatives are very professional and well put together.   It places a face to the company and is far more effective than email, telemarketing and direct mail. The interview process overall was far more in-depth and detailed that other interviews that I have attended, and it allowed me to see what an average day at the entry level would entail.  At first, it seems a bit overwhelming, but I enjoy challenges and this seems fun." - Jennifer