Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ben Wolfe reviews the internal training process at Blue, Inc:

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
-Muhammad Ali     Muhammad Ali    
"My training has been very thorough. I came into Blue, Inc. fresh out of college and had no experience in the business world. Through the training at Blue, Inc, I have become more professional, my public speaking skills have matured and I now realize that previous goals that I have set for my life are, in fact, attainable within a fairly short time frame," says Account Representative Benjamin Wolfe. "It's great to have all the support Ben's father is in sales and he wants to follow in his footsteps. Ben feels that an entry level position that promotes from within is his best opportunity to advance in today's economy and difficult job market. For more information about Blue, Inc. Schaumburg, visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment