Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Second interview candidates review their interview experience at Blue Inc Schaumburg

"I liked how the interview process was in phases and more personalized, which was different than many brief interviews that I have done before.  I think it will be a great experience for me to grow and I love the fact that you can move up at your own pace while working with a team." - Tiffany  (current Team Leader)


"A lot of companies in Chicago have a similar corporate structure, but what separates Blue Inc. is the feeling that you get when you walk into the door.  They have music playing and a very 'homey' feel to the place. I reviewed the website before I came in for my interview, and it exceeded my expectations in terms of the office culture and the advancement potential." -Richard (2nd interview participant)


"The aspect of Blue that separates it from other companies is how personable your people are and the energy and vibe of the office is contagious.  The representative that took me out was Cori, and he was very enthusiastic about his opportunity with the company and what he has been learning in the business.  He kept his composure when faced with complicated questions and was very professional.  Overall, there is definitely plenty of room to grow with this company." - Kyra (2nd interview participant)


"This company actually shows the candidates what the job description is, which is much more advantageous for both the company and the candidate.  I didn't feel like it was the best fit for me due to the location being in Schaumburg, however, I did feel like the position would have taught me how to build better relationships with clients and encourage personal growth for future goals that I have." - Gabriela (2nd interview participant)


"I didn't like the fact that the company does face-to-face sales.  I was looking for more of a desk job with normal business hours.  The people were friendly, and it seemed to be a fun atmosphere, but the type of job just wasn't for me."  -Paul (2nd interview participant)


"This company feels more comfortable.  They welcome people with open arms.  The representative that showed me the ropes (Ben Wolfe) did a nice job teaching me what the company is about.  He was easy to talk to and he did his job well." -Cody  (former Team Leader recounts his 2nd interview process)